Pattaya Night Bazaar Market is a, covered and air-conditioned Thai street market. The market targets tourists and is a good place to stock up on souvenirs and summer clothes without suffering from the heat. With a wide range of knocks off from Nikes to Gucci and much, much more. With many things to see and do, you won’t need to spend the whole night, allowing yourself a couple of hours will be sufficient enough.
- CAMEL TOE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB – PATTAYA’S FIRST THEMED GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Ministry to make Pattaya a ‘smart city’
- Buriram gears up for MotoGP 2018
- Floating restaurants advised against dumping trash overboard
- Pattaya through the Eyes of an Alien
- Just a monk taking his pet pig for a walk