Located directly north of Pattaya, Wongamat beach has long been popular with expats and locals alike. The area offers a nice beach and is pretty well developed with a number of hotels and restaurants alongside the beach and further back into town. In terms of cuisine, some of the best European food in all of Thailand can be found here, as well as of course local Thai and seafood dishes. The beach itself is clean and well-maintained, and the water is pretty clean as well.
- CAMEL TOE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB – PATTAYA’S FIRST THEMED GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Ministry to make Pattaya a ‘smart city’
- Buriram gears up for MotoGP 2018
- Floating restaurants advised against dumping trash overboard
- Pattaya through the Eyes of an Alien
- Just a monk taking his pet pig for a walk