Located directly north of Pattaya, Wongamat beach has long been popular with expats and locals alike. The area offers a nice beach and is pretty well developed with a number of hotels and restaurants alongside the beach and further back into town. In terms of cuisine, some of the best European food in all of Thailand can be found here, as well as of course local Thai and seafood dishes. The beach itself is clean and well-maintained, and the water is pretty clean as well.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Songkran 2018
- Rhino Pool Tables
- Will Thailand Legalize Cannabis for Medicinal Use?
- Get Your Aussie Sports Fix @ I-Rovers Sports Bar
- Premier Italian Cuisine @ La Costa by L’Italiano
- The best erotic club in Walking Street @ Stars Club Pattaya
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- 3 Pop Songs Written by Westerners About Thailand