Located directly north of Pattaya, Wongamat beach has long been popular with expats and locals alike. The area offers a nice beach and is pretty well developed with a number of hotels and restaurants alongside the beach and further back into town. In terms of cuisine, some of the best European food in all of Thailand can be found here, as well as of course local Thai and seafood dishes. The beach itself is clean and well-maintained, and the water is pretty clean as well.
- Simplify Your UK Visa Needs in Pattaya @ Visa 4 United Kingdom
- The 5 Types of Thai Bargirl
- 4 Invention Ideas for Farangs in Thailand
- 5 Best Books to Read on Holiday in Thailand
- The Finest French Cuisine @ L’Auberge Pattaya
- Delicious Food, Top-Notch Resort @ Momento Beach Resort & Restaurant
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Welcome to Endless Lounge Pattaya