Like several other beaches in Sattahip, Sai Kaew beach is cared for by the Royal Thai Navy, a stewardship that results in a beach that is far superior to some others in the country in terms of cleanliness and beauty. Visitors should be aware that in return for the upkeep, a modest entry fee is charged for Sai Kaew beach. The beach has become increasingly popular in recent years as word has spread of the beautiful coral reefs, tall palm trees and endless white sand that keeps Thais and foreigners coming again and again.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Songkran 2018
- Rhino Pool Tables
- Will Thailand Legalize Cannabis for Medicinal Use?
- Get Your Aussie Sports Fix @ I-Rovers Sports Bar
- Premier Italian Cuisine @ La Costa by L’Italiano
- The best erotic club in Walking Street @ Stars Club Pattaya
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- 3 Pop Songs Written by Westerners About Thailand