Like several other beaches in Sattahip, Sai Kaew beach is cared for by the Royal Thai Navy, a stewardship that results in a beach that is far superior to some others in the country in terms of cleanliness and beauty. Visitors should be aware that in return for the upkeep, a modest entry fee is charged for Sai Kaew beach. The beach has become increasingly popular in recent years as word has spread of the beautiful coral reefs, tall palm trees and endless white sand that keeps Thais and foreigners coming again and again.
- Simplify Your UK Visa Needs in Pattaya @ Visa 4 United Kingdom
- The 5 Types of Thai Bargirl
- 4 Invention Ideas for Farangs in Thailand
- 5 Best Books to Read on Holiday in Thailand
- The Finest French Cuisine @ L’Auberge Pattaya
- Delicious Food, Top-Notch Resort @ Momento Beach Resort & Restaurant
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Welcome to Endless Lounge Pattaya