Pattaya Beach is one of the most famous beaches, certainly in Thailand, and quite possibly in the world. The beach itself is home to some of the world’s most raucous nightlife, including the famous Pattaya Walking Street, where music plays and drinks flow until the early hours. Pattaya Beach Road might well be busy and not very laidback, but the people-watching experience is amazing, and if you get bored, there are lots of bars and restaurants just a across the road to help you put things into perspective.
- CAMEL TOE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB – PATTAYA’S FIRST THEMED GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Ministry to make Pattaya a ‘smart city’
- Buriram gears up for MotoGP 2018
- Floating restaurants advised against dumping trash overboard
- Pattaya through the Eyes of an Alien
- Just a monk taking his pet pig for a walk