Dongtan Beach is one of Sattahip’s quieter beaches, to the south of Pattaya, filled with palm trees and looking like something you would see on a postcard. The area is great for boating enthusiasts, as the beach is home to a sailing club. Because the beach is not as popular with tourists as some others, visitors will find it much quieter and less developed. As a result, those looking for dining or drinks will find their options fairly restricted to mostly small shops and local restaurants. However, that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as some are truly excellent.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Songkran 2018
- Rhino Pool Tables
- Will Thailand Legalize Cannabis for Medicinal Use?
- Get Your Aussie Sports Fix @ I-Rovers Sports Bar
- Premier Italian Cuisine @ La Costa by L’Italiano
- The best erotic club in Walking Street @ Stars Club Pattaya
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- 3 Pop Songs Written by Westerners About Thailand