Dongtan Beach is one of Sattahip’s quieter beaches, to the south of Pattaya, filled with palm trees and looking like something you would see on a postcard. The area is great for boating enthusiasts, as the beach is home to a sailing club. Because the beach is not as popular with tourists as some others, visitors will find it much quieter and less developed. As a result, those looking for dining or drinks will find their options fairly restricted to mostly small shops and local restaurants. However, that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as some are truly excellent.
- Simplify Your UK Visa Needs in Pattaya @ Visa 4 United Kingdom
- The 5 Types of Thai Bargirl
- 4 Invention Ideas for Farangs in Thailand
- 5 Best Books to Read on Holiday in Thailand
- The Finest French Cuisine @ L’Auberge Pattaya
- Delicious Food, Top-Notch Resort @ Momento Beach Resort & Restaurant
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Welcome to Endless Lounge Pattaya