The beach in Bangsaray is an excellent little corner of Chonburi province, beguiling visitors with its natural beauty and fantastic year-round weather. Bangsaray’s origins are in the quiet fishing village that still exists today, making the beach quite popular for those seeking some peace and quiet. The beach and town is about 20 km south of Pattaya, and this distance is magnified by the difference in atmosphere; there are no shouting touts and seedy nightlife here, only the calm waves of the ocean and some fine seafood restaurants on stilts that must be tried.
- CAMEL TOE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB – PATTAYA’S FIRST THEMED GENTLEMEN’S CLUB
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Ministry to make Pattaya a ‘smart city’
- Buriram gears up for MotoGP 2018
- Floating restaurants advised against dumping trash overboard
- Pattaya through the Eyes of an Alien
- Just a monk taking his pet pig for a walk