The beach in Bangsaray is an excellent little corner of Chonburi province, beguiling visitors with its natural beauty and fantastic year-round weather. Bangsaray’s origins are in the quiet fishing village that still exists today, making the beach quite popular for those seeking some peace and quiet. The beach and town is about 20 km south of Pattaya, and this distance is magnified by the difference in atmosphere; there are no shouting touts and seedy nightlife here, only the calm waves of the ocean and some fine seafood restaurants on stilts that must be tried.
- Simplify Your UK Visa Needs in Pattaya @ Visa 4 United Kingdom
- The 5 Types of Thai Bargirl
- 4 Invention Ideas for Farangs in Thailand
- 5 Best Books to Read on Holiday in Thailand
- The Finest French Cuisine @ L’Auberge Pattaya
- Delicious Food, Top-Notch Resort @ Momento Beach Resort & Restaurant
- Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand?
- Welcome to Endless Lounge Pattaya