The beach in Bangsaray is an excellent little corner of Chonburi province, beguiling visitors with its natural beauty and fantastic year-round weather. Bangsaray’s origins are in the quiet fishing village that still exists today, making the beach quite popular for those seeking some peace and quiet. The beach and town is about 20 km south of Pattaya, and this distance is magnified by the difference in atmosphere; there are no shouting touts and seedy nightlife here, only the calm waves of the ocean and some fine seafood restaurants on stilts that must be tried.
- Do’s and Don’ts for Songkran 2018
- Rhino Pool Tables
- Will Thailand Legalize Cannabis for Medicinal Use?
- Get Your Aussie Sports Fix @ I-Rovers Sports Bar
- Premier Italian Cuisine @ La Costa by L’Italiano
- The best erotic club in Walking Street @ Stars Club Pattaya
- Walking Street Pattaya through the eyes of a madman
- 3 Pop Songs Written by Westerners About Thailand