Like several other beaches in Sattahip, Sai Kaew beach is cared for by the Royal Thai Navy, a stewardship that results in a beach that is far superior to some others in the country in terms of cleanliness and beauty. Visitors should be aware that in return for the upkeep, a modest entry fee is charged for Sai Kaew beach. The beach has become increasingly popular in recent years as word has spread of the beautiful coral reefs, tall palm trees and endless white sand that keeps Thais and foreigners coming again and again.
- The Breathtaking Beauty of Bangsaray
- Anniversary and New Beginnings @ The Loft Pub & Grill
- Get Your Live Sport Fix in September @ Legends Pool & Sports Bar
- Exploring Scuba Diving @ Pattaya Dive Centre
- Shooters Guesthouse Sports & Coyote Bar
- Chemical Free Mattress Cleaning in Pattaya @ UV Clean Asia
- Touch Agogo
- Players Pool Tables are designed by pool players for pool players.