Dongtan Beach is one of Sattahip’s quieter beaches, to the south of Pattaya, filled with palm trees and looking like something you would see on a postcard. The area is great for boating enthusiasts, as the beach is home to a sailing club. Because the beach is not as popular with tourists as some others, visitors will find it much quieter and less developed. As a result, those looking for dining or drinks will find their options fairly restricted to mostly small shops and local restaurants. However, that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as some are truly excellent.
- The Breathtaking Beauty of Bangsaray
- Anniversary and New Beginnings @ The Loft Pub & Grill
- Get Your Live Sport Fix in September @ Legends Pool & Sports Bar
- Exploring Scuba Diving @ Pattaya Dive Centre
- Shooters Guesthouse Sports & Coyote Bar
- Chemical Free Mattress Cleaning in Pattaya @ UV Clean Asia
- Touch Agogo
- Players Pool Tables are designed by pool players for pool players.