When you are looking for the ultimate watersport venue in the Pattaya and Jomtien regions, the Bamrung Sailing and Paramotor Centre, located in Jomtien, is the best place to visit. Located in a scenic position at Huai Sai Nok Reservoir, the aquatic fun starts right here.
You can book many watersport experiences such as windsurfing, sailing, paramotors, para-gliders, and much more. You can book by the course or by the hour, depending on what you want to do and how much time you have. You can even get certificates from the courses, all of which are accredited by Royal Yacht Association (RYC), which is a renowned British Institution.
You can sit in the restaurant by the reservoir and have a tasty snack or have some fun on the canoes, catamarans and Kayaks that are available to rent for excellent value for money price.
What visit Bamrung Sailing and Paramotor Centre?
– Best watersport experience in Pattaya
– Conveniently located in Jomtien
– Certificates and courses accredited by the Royal Yacht Association (RYC)
– Experience windsurfing, para-gliding, sailing and paramotors
– You can rent canoes, catamarans and Kayaks
– Best family activity centre
– Full safety procedures in place
– Best watersports in Pattaya for the best prices